Monday, October 15, 2012

Come On In...

Today, I thought I would invite you in and show you some of my favorite parts of Cory's and my home. Home decorating has become one of my favorite things to do, and TJMaxx Homegoods has become one of my favorite places to go.

Come on in and stay awhile...


This is the first thing I see when I walk in the door! Cor and I got this when we went to Paris this past April. It always brings me back to my favorite city.


To the right is our dining room. This is easily one of my favorite rooms in our place!


Cory bought this painting for me as my wedding present. I love it because no matter where Cor and I are currently living, I can always be reminded of my hometown in California.


I love filling this side table with fresh flowers (sunflowers are some of my favorites!), a little cheetah print, and great books. My father in law bought me the french cookbook, and I found Alice in Wonderland and Shakespeare's Tragedies at antique shops.


Gotta love the kitchen candy jars!



Bathroom decor – guest bathroom on top, my bathroom on bottom.





My Mama and Papa (grandma and grandpa) bought this for us for graduation, and I love it. I am so proud to be a BYU graduate.


I love my leopard chair that sits in our bedroom. Can you tell I love leopard? I also love it when there's none of Cory's clothes strewn over it.


I absolutely love my vanity set. I went to an antique shop with my best friend, Lizzie, when I visited her last month in Dallas and put all these pieces together. It's one of a kind, and reminds me of how much fun we had together.


Finally, my favorite room would have to be my walk in closet! It's the only room that is ALL mine ;) 

What are your favorite pieces of your place?
Four more days to enter the giveaway!

FandA,
Whit







1 comment: