Friday, October 19, 2012

Accomplished Dreams


Let's be honest, I'm an emotional person. Yet there are few things that touch me more than watching someone accomplish their dreams. Or, even more, when someone just goes after them, completely unsure of the outcome.

I tear up almost every other minute while watching The X Factor. I got choked up just this morning as I was watching the designers on Project Runway present their collections at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. It gets me every time I see a mother hold her baby for the first time. I cry when Taylor Swift stops in the middle of her concerts to marvel at the dreams she once had turned into a reality. 

That moment when someone realizes their dreams have come true is breathtakingly beautiful. Everyone deserves moments like that. 

Pictured above are some of those moments for me. Yet I have many big dreams that I'm still chasing. Sometimes it looks hopeless, but I'm going to keep going after all that I want. 

And you should, too...

FOREVERandALWAYS,
Whit

P.S. Only a few more hours until the giveaway closes! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment