Friday, October 5, 2012

Home of the Braves

Cory's brother, Jay, is visiting us this weekend and we went to a Braves game tonight. This is what I looked like on the outside at least for the first couple innings:


And this is what I felt like on the inside the whole time:


Do I know what is going on? Ever? 
Do I know what people mean when they start chanting OUTFIELD FLOP? At least, that's what I heard. Apparently it's INFIELD FLY...
Do I know why people start wearing their baseball caps inside out? Rally cap? WTF?


I sit for hours bored out of my mind until something, never related to the playing of baseball, happens.
The most entertaining part of baseball games, for me, is when two men get into a fist fight ten rows ahead of me. Tearing each others' shirts into little shreds.
Or when a child is helplessly crying on the concrete steps because his foam finger has broken in half.
Or in tonight's case, when hundreds of beer bottles, water bottles, popcorn, peanuts, even a sneaker get thrown out onto the field because of a poor call by the ref.
Oh, and when I can (in my BF, Lo's words) "Chop it like it's hot". I really enjoy "chopping it" anywhere, but most enjoy it on my husband's head.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! Here's a few more pictures of tonight...


FandA,
Whit



No comments:

Post a Comment