Thursday, October 4, 2012

All Of Them Are Gold


Moving across the country this past June was hard. 
I realized that growing up is hard, too. 
I missed the people who know me best. I felt like I had no place in Atlanta. I cried. 
I cried a lot. 
With all the free time I now had, I began reconnecting and catching up with old friends. 
And then I started making new ones.
And you know what I realized?
Everyone has something they are dealing with right now. No matter how it may look from the outside, no one's life is perfect. The only thing we can do is be there for each other.
Lifting each other up.

I am so grateful for all of my friends, old and new. You have helped me in more ways than you probably realize. I am so grateful for you. 

Make new friends, but keep the old. But the way I see it, all of them are gold.

AandF,
Whit

1 comment:

  1. Awww Whit I'm so grateful to have you as one of my best friends ever!! I miss you so much!!!<3<3<3

    ReplyDelete