Monday, October 8, 2012

Just Isn't Right...

As some friends and family know, I quit my job at Pandora Jewelry to move on to bigger and better things.
*ahem, Kate Spade*
Let's just say that my parting wasn't on the best terms.
I showed up today, for my last day, and found this posted in the back room.


Apparently my manager didn't want to acknowledge that I had both the highest UPT's (units per transaction) AND the highest sales for the week...
Whoever holds the grudge holds the poison, right? ;)

You know what else just isn't right?
This.


This just isn't right. Period.
But getting woken up at 6AM by one of these clawing its' way up our bathtub drain?
That's just so far past not being right.

 I am so glad tomorrow is a new day. Night, sleep tight, and don't let the bedbugs bite! 
*wink, wink*

FandA,
Whit


 


1 comment:

  1. You're so cute! I love you Whit & your blog! xo- Aunt Nicole

    ReplyDelete