Sunday, October 14, 2012

New Kicks

Top: TJMaxx | Jacket: Macys | Pants: TJMaxx | Shoes: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Kardashian Collection

These wedge sneakers are my new favorite things in my closet.
I can run and jump and look cute, all at the same time!

Yesterday was the first Saturday in a long time that Cor and I got to spend the whole day together.
Working on Saturdays is one of the downfalls of retail, but it has really made me appreciate the Saturdays I do get off.
Cory and I spent all day lounging around and then finally decided to get ready around 3 in the afternoon!
We went to Buffalo Wild Wings, drove around downtown Atlanta, and watched a scary movie.

What do you do on your days off?
 And have you entered into the giveway contest yet?

FandA,
Whit
 

1 comment:

  1. I want you to know that I totally follow your darling blog & absolutely love it. I say buy Cory something for the contest. Love you!! Aunt Nicole

    PS your youngest cousin loves your blog too. I read it to her while she admires your cute outfits.

    xo

    ReplyDelete