Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Now and Then

October 2010

A lot can happen in two years. There are many moments in which I stop to remember what I was doing exactly one year ago, and then two, and three, and so on. I've done this for as long as I can remember.

October marks the month that Cory and I first started dating. This morning I was reading the journal I kept of that month and our newfound love (pictured above). I thought I would share with you exactly how I was feeling two years ago:

October 26, 2010

"It feels so right, everything feels so right. I honestly believe Cory is the one. I scares me because I thought [someone else] was the one, yet as I look back on the earlier journal entries when [he] and I were first together, I was VERY unsure. I wrote about how sure he was so soon, and how I just didn't know. From the very first time I hung out with Cory, I could not deny how good and right it felt...He told me that he could marry me tomorrow and never doubt his decision...Things with Cory couldn't be better."

And things have only gotten better since...


I'm so grateful for these past two years with Cory. I love that whenever I look back now, Cory will always be there.

What were you doing a year ago today? I'd love to know.

FandA,
Whit



No comments:

Post a Comment