Thursday, July 18, 2013

sister sister


 I always love to tell people that my sister is five years younger, but more than five inches taller than me. She and her boyfriend came up to LA to visit me today and after I took this picture, I couldn't get over how much we look alike. It freaks me out sometimes! Between brunch and cupcakes, the two of us sat on my couch comparing which parent we got our features from. 



A few days ago, our aunt posted this picture on Facebook of my mom and dad (high school sweethearts) at prom. Today, Kim and I found out that we had both saved it to our phones! I guess we think alike, too, huh? My mom is GORG. And what a little cutie my dad is! I think I look a lot like my dad, but we both decided that we look more like each other than anything else.


You can just call Kim and I five-years-apart twins...


I love this family of mine, especially my handsome hubby. I wonder what our kids will look like ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment