Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Life Lately

Life lately has been such an adventure, and everything feels like it's all falling together. I must begin by saying WE ARE FINALLY IN LA! I couldn't be happier. There's a few more things I need to get, as well as put a few things into storage, before our apartment is complete. Thanks to my sister and cousin, though, everything is unpacked and has a place. The three of us spent two days unpacking, listening to One Direction, and building furniture. I actually had a ton of fun doing it! I'm excited to explore the city, both by myself and with Cory. I want to find all the cute boutiques, explore the fashion district, uncover the best places to get fresh flowers, and discover what restaurants and cafes are my favorites. One of my favorite streets (so far) has a yummy cafe called Lemonade, my favorite french macaron shop called 'Lette, cute boutiques, AND is only 10 mins away. I bought macarons there, today, to share with Cory for dessert tonight. Cory and I plan to take little weekend getaways up the coast so I am really looking forward to our summer. 


The start of our summer couldn't have been better. My family spent 10 days in Tahiti, Moorea, and Bora Bora - true paradise! Here are some pictures of our trip! 


 




No comments:

Post a Comment