Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Happy Now

I've written and rewritten a dozen intros back into this blog of mine. I've got a lot on my mind, lately, and yet I can't seem to find the right words for it all. That, is the simplest reason I can find for my writing again. Maybe so I can get it all down and finally make sense of it all. 

I'm going to be doing A LOT of writing from now on. And any outlet of writing will only aid me in my next endeavor. You see, Cory and I decided that I am going to fulfill one of my biggest dreams: to record a full CD of songs I have written and have yet to write. It has pumped a purpose back into this restless soul of mine.

There comes a point in any creative individuals life when they must ask themselves, "Am I doing this to make money or make me happy?" I guess, in the past, I always wanted success. The fear of that failure had me choking and it made me scared. It kept me from doing what I love most, even this blog. But I just want to be happy now. 

I have lots of vision for this CD and the picture down below is what I see on the cover. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so let's see if this one has a song to say about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment